My amazing adventure with fiction writing


Hi, guys! I have really bad memory and I've forgotten about this assignment. I feel very ashamed but I hope it's not too late to write here. Following the known rule "New year, new me" I'll try to catch up on all the posts.
Today's topic is very personal. I would like to tell you about my favourite hobby - writing. Creating stories always was my thing. It's a bit funny when I think of it because when I was young I didn't like to read at all. It was really hard to convince me to touch a book. I was reading only the W.I.T.C.H. comic but still it wasn't a literature. However, I used to love watching tv cartoons. What's more, there's still my big love for some titles that I find very interesting like Avatar: The last Airbender ( the best cartoon show that I've ever seen, you really should check it). I was so into the created worlds and stories that I started to imagining how things could go, in different ways than in the show of course. I've been creating new characters. I was thinking about  the situations which would contain both: my OCs (Original characters) and the protagonists of the show. But it wasn't enough. So I started to write.
                The very first project was based on the ATLA series (which I mentioned above). I've created a girl named Miko. When I was young I've being always designing characters based on my appearance and character so she was blonde, tall, had blue eyes etc. I had a lot of fun writing about Miko in another universe because it felt like I, not her, was there.  The first chapter was written in 25th January of 2011 - 9 years ago (but I'm not sure about the date which computer shows me, it could be earlier). I still have all this what I had written. And it's really bad but it's a great memento of my beginnings. I'm also surprised that someone could actually like it but I had fans so there had to be a reason for it.
                Then I started to write about other shows or games. I created characters to put them into the worlds I currently  was obsessed with. Now, I understand that I did it because I really loved the feeling of being and thinking as someone else. Writing is for me something like acting on paper, using only the words, not the gesture or face, to express everything. I love writing about feelings, expressing them by different words. I love creating different people. I love the feeling of imagining something that I've never experienced and describing this. After all this years I managed to learn how to create my own worlds and interesting characters who were very unique in their own way.
                But what's the subject of my works? Everything. I love writing about people. For me the most amazing to read are the problems of human - not only the big ones (like climate change etc) but those which seem to be "trivial". Feeling unsure, love and not being loved, not accepting one's self, being in toxic relationship, feeling unloved by family, being addicted to drugs, cigarettes, internet, being bullied, being racist or intolerant, being abusive and at the same time hating one's self for being like this. Do you thing I've ever experienced everything of this? Of course not but I love imagining every  feeling. That's what writers do.
                I hope one day you'll see one of my book on the self at the bookshop.

If you're interested, I'm posting link to my wattpad. I'm writing in Polish. There's not much but I currently posting my new work entitled in Polish "Powierzchnia". I hope you'll like it.  


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

How did I meet my best friend?

Silent Hill 2 as a perfect game to play in Spookoctober (but I recommend you to play this every time of year)

My thoughts about working at the cinema