Perfect autumn evening for a socially awkward introvert (but extravert might enjoy it too)

Taken by my friend - Kamila (click here  to see her instagram)


Some of you may have heard of "jesieniara" word which became very popular from the beginning of October - first full month of autumn. It's new polish term for the girl who really loves this period of time. It's used by young people in funny way. People who can laugh from theirselves adore this word. I could say I'm the "jesieniara" type. Here's short test to check if you also are one of our autumn lovers family:

🍁 you love leaves and observe how they change colours with admiration;
🍁 you're really happy with the rain (the most when it rains when you're at home);
🍁 you drink a lot of tea (and add some flavours like slice of orange, rosemary, ginger etc.);
🍁 you try to wear jumpers all the time;
🍁 candles, candles and.... candles, of course!


These are only some of signs but they're the first ones that I've got in my mind. If you know some jesieniara, you can add in comment section another sign of her autumn addiction!
Okay, so let's head to the main subject of my post. I didn't tell you about jesieniara and her interests for no reason. Actually, autumn is the best time to spend an amazing evening in your home and just relax. So let's start this short guide. It's not that hard. However, it's a perfect scenario for introverts (I guess) but the extravert might enjoy it too after long day.

STEP ONE: COMFY CLOTHES
Just wear your favourite pyjama pants and warm jumper. And don't forget to choose a colourful pair of socks. With dots. With flowers. Or with Stitch (like me!).

STEP TWO: TEA - THE DRINK OF GODS
Yes, it is and don't try to disagree. Choose your favourite and don't make it wait for you. I really recommend you rooibos with ginger, slice of orange, rosemary, cranberries and honey. It'll make you feel like a god but SHH! It's a secret!

STEP THREE: GOOD ATMOSPHERE
It depends on what kind of thing can relax you. I prefer sitting in a room where I can smell sweet aroma of my cinnamon apple candle. If it annoys you, you don't have to use them. However, you can play instrumental soundtrack from your favourite movie or tv series in the background. I also love the sound of rain so I prefer playing it from YouTube. You can try too if you want to feel the rainy mood.

STEP FOUR: PERFECT BOOK FOR YOUR MOOD
As written above. Leave your phone for a minute, it won't run away from you. Just focus on some good novel and leave the social world behind you. Because we have spookoctober (Halloween month, guys!) I recommend you Charles Dickens' books or the Stephen King's ones.

STEP FIVE: FOOD WHICH MAKE YOUR BELLY HAPPY
You can choose what you want. The most important thing is to enjoy it and to not think about consequences. For me perfect choice would be spicy cookies. What will be yours?

STEP SIX: ENJOY IT UNDER THE BLANKET! 😌

I hope you'll try my tips to create a marvellous memory of calm evening during this incredible period of year which autumn is.

P.S. I'll try to create such a long title every time when I'll post. This will become my sign of recognition!

Komentarze

  1. Very educational - I had no idea such a word existed! I'm sure you'll find quite a few students with similar tastes. Have fun blogging! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

How did I meet my best friend?

Silent Hill 2 as a perfect game to play in Spookoctober (but I recommend you to play this every time of year)

My thoughts about working at the cinema