How did I meet my best friend?

It's quite a long story which happened about 10 years ago. I was 13 and about to start studing at new school. It was the time when I got interested in videogames for the first time. My brother in law bought me Tomb Raider Legend for birthday after hours of playing together in the older games from Tomb Raider series. I started to play and I loved this so much so I wanted to know the plot of other games that I haven't yet explored. The best place to watch someone playing was of course YouTube (Now, Twitch seems more popular). It was something new for me because I really didn't use it in that time so much. So after I typed the name of the (in that period) newest TR game, I clicked the first video that had showed up. And it was Roksana's or, as I prefer call her, Kimczi's creation.

She was 15 and she was creating gameplays with her commentary on. I liked her voice a lot and she was so funny! After I saw one part of her walkthrough I wanted to see more. I was so in love with her content and I loved her personality. I really feel like I was playing with her, even if it was only a video. Then me - very shy and unsure girl - decided to comment her profile. Now I don't really remember about what did I ask her but I'm so grateful that I was brave enough to do this. From this moment we started to write with each other in private messages. We had so much in common that we couldn't even believe that. Then I download famous polish old-school messenger - gadu gadu. The next step was Skype. We could talk for about 10 hours straight and didn't even get bored! It was incredible! The final step was our meeting in real life. I was so happy when I found out that she lived not that far away from my home. When we finally met I couldn't stop smiling. It was day full of our little adventures.

Some people think that Internet friendship cannot exist but as far as I know everything depends from you. So if you really love your friend, nothing, even the distance, cannot destroy your bond!

Komentarze

  1. Wow, it's one of the most unique friendship stories I've ever heard...

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Silent Hill 2 as a perfect game to play in Spookoctober (but I recommend you to play this every time of year)

My thoughts about working at the cinema